"This is why you can’t trust women! They’re so good at makeup and wear it to fool guys into thinking they’re hot!"
shit. girls he’s on to us *washes off makeup to reveal lizard face and climbs up a wall* we will return with a new disguise. soon the power of earthly men will fall
This was literally the plot of the show V.
Selena Petriken, 20, Flint, Michigan
Submitted by: http://hawkinssteven.tumblr.com
Photographed by: Steven Hawkins
is this what you want daddy?
The two biggest fuckin liars on television
"its unrealistic to have black people/poc in a movie thats set in denmark!! people are white there!!!!!"
- denmark had been in the slave trade from 1650 to 1802
- having private slaves didnt become illegal before 1848
- hca was born in 1805 in the 3rd biggest city of denmark
- he moved to copenhagen in 1819
- what im trying to say is that theres a pretty big chance he knew black people
- this “denmark” isnt mentioned in frozen (just like it wasnt mentioned in the little mermaid which is also supposed to be set here but i dont see any colourful reefs with corals and shit anywhere)
- there are no icy mountains in denmark the highest spot here is literally 147m high we dont even have cliffs
- it is the 8th of december and i havent seen a single god damn snowflake since march
- most of the characters names are swedish or norwegian
- frozen is barely even based on HCAs the snow queen they erased the entire original story and the characters like they did with the little mermaid
- (there are no talking reindeer or alive snowmen or magical snow queens here)
so let’s recap this year.
Janelle Monae releases The Electric Lady, which is already a flawless album (ngl, I get Songs in the Key of Life vibes from it), and follows it up with music videos that not only bring multi-album themes and storylines full circle (like Primetime), but also create/operate in queer afrofuturistic spaces.
Jay-Z announces Magna Carta Holy Grail through a Samsung commercial, crashes the internet with the downloads, has the album artwork debuted and displayed in the Salisbury Cathedral next to the actual magna carta.
Pharrell releases the first-ever 24-hour music video for his song “Happy”, literally 24 hours of people (including himself) dancing to a song specifically about and made for happiness, and debuts the entire thing online.
Beyonce, in the middle of mass confusion about when her next single will drop, releases a VISUAL album where every single song has an accompanying video, and releases it in the middle of the night on iTunes.
MAN THIS IS A GREAT FUCKING TIME TO BE ALIVE.
Y’all are not 40. Show me the receipts!
black don’t crack
THEY’RE LITERALLY MY FAVOURITE FEMALE ACTORS NO ONE BEATS THESE 2
The Carters being… themselves
[jesy voice] FEELIN LIKE IT’S MY BIIIIRTHDAY LIKE CHRISTMAS DAY CAME EEEARLY